From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mongolia, or pages that link to Mongolia or to this page or whose text .
- Clifford Zinnes : Expert, IRIS Center for economic research and Faculty Affiliate, School of Public Policy, University of Maryland; Former Fellow, Belfer Center Intrastate Conflict Program; Former Lecturer in Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mongolia. Needs checking by a human.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations : Association of South-East Asian Nations; treaty group formed in 1967, originally comprising Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand; Brunei was admitted as a member in 1984, Vietnam in 1995, Burma and Laos in 1997, Cambodia in 1999; Australia is a "dialogue partner".
- Beijing : Capital city of China (pop. 13,831,900).
- CIA activities in Asia-Pacific : This is a regional-level subpage dealing with CIA intelligence and operations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific area. Large topics may be in subordinate pages.
- Central Asia : A geographic area with many definitions, one common one based on the newly independent, predominantly Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Cold War : Geostrategic, economic and ideological struggle from about 1947 to 1991 between the Soviet Union and the United States and their allies.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Cryptography controversy : The "crypto wars", political controversies and legal cases involving the use of cryptography.
- Genghis Khan : (c. 1162-1227) the founder and most successful ruler of the Mongolian Empire, the largest contiguous land empire in history.
- Great Wall of China : Add brief definition or description
- Horse : Strong, intelligent equine in domestication for thousands of years and also found in the wild in feral populations.
- Inner Mongolia : Add brief definition or description
- Library : Collection of books and periodicals.
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Martial arts (Eastern) : Add brief definition or description
- Oriental (word) : Generalized notion of the "East," including the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia which in modern usage is applied to those parts of Asia east of Afghanistan, but outside of the Indian sub-continent.
- Qing Dynasty : Add brief definition or description
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Russia : A country in northern Eurasia, with an area of 17 million km², currently the largest on our planet.
- United States Pacific Command : The U.S. Unified Combatant Command, headquartered in Hawaii, and responsible for the Pacific and East Asia
- Volga Tatar people : A widespread ethnic group located mainly in Tatarstan, Russia, and nearby autonomous republics such as Bashkortostan, Udmurtiya, and Mordovia.
- Yak : Wild long-haired bovine (Bos grunniens) found throughout the Himalayan region of south Central Asia, the Tibetan Plateau and as far north as Mongolia.