From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Methylphenidate, or pages that link to Methylphenidate or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Methylphenidate. Needs checking by a human.
- Amphetamine : A synthetic central nervous system stimulant which is used, today, to treat limited medical disorders.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Drugs banned from the Olympics : Substances prohibited for use by athletes prior to, and during competing in the Olympics.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.