From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mercantilism, or pages that link to Mercantilism or to this page or whose text .
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- Balance of payments : an accounting statement for the transactions of a country with the rest of the world.
- Capitalism : Economic system based on the private ownership of resources and industry for the purpose of profit.
- Market : A term used in commerce and economics to denote a conjunction of buyers and sellers.