From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Capitalism, or pages that link to Capitalism or to this page or whose text .
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Globalization : The interaction of peoples, cultures, and businesses worldwide, which tend to overcome traditional national and cultural boundaries
- Milton Friedman : Capitalist, libertarian economist and political theorist and winner of the 1976 Nobel Prize in Economics.
- Neoliberalism : Add brief definition or description