Mental illness/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mental illness, or pages that link to Mental illness or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems
- Mental health : The well-being of the brain and mind.
- Mentally healthy mind : A mind of a person who functions effectively as a human being, who continues to adapt favorably to the environment, who has self-control and is alert to changes in the environment.
- Sigmund Freud : (1856 – 1939) Pioneering psychiatrist who developed psychoanalysis.