Member of Parliament (UK)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Member of Parliament (UK), or pages that link to Member of Parliament (UK) or to this page or whose text .
- Parliament of the United Kingdom : The supreme legislative body in the United Kingdom its territories.
- House of Commons (United Kingdom) : The primary legislative chamber of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- General election (UK) : An election in which all seats in the UK House of Commons (the lower house of Parliament) can be contested.
- Resigning from the UK Parliament : Legal issues which govern leaving the House of Commons and House of Lords.
- Speaker of the House of Commons (UK) : chair of the United Kingdom's lower house of Parliament, responsible for keeping debates to order and ensuring that proper parliamentary procedure is followed; also represents the Commons to the House of Lords, other parliamentary groups and the public.