Resigning from the UK Parliament/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Resigning from the UK Parliament, or pages that link to Resigning from the UK Parliament or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Resigning from the UK Parliament. Needs checking by a human.
- Buckinghamshire : A large county in southern England, whose boundaries changed in 1974
- Chancellor of the Exchequer : The head of the department of the British government that administers the public revenue, including the receipt and expenditure of money for public services.
- House of Commons (United Kingdom) : The primary legislative chamber of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- Member of Parliament (UK) : An elected representative in the House of Commons (the lower house of the legislative branch of government in the UK); they represent the public, debate legislation, vote on whether a bill should become law, and serve on various committees.
- Parliament of the United Kingdom : The supreme legislative body in the United Kingdom its territories.