MOS capacitor/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to MOS capacitor, or pages that link to MOS capacitor or to this page or whose text .
- Semiconductor diode : Two-terminal device that conducts current in only one direction, made of two or more layers of material, of which at least one is a semiconductor.
- Schottky diode : A two-terminal electrical device consisting of conductive gate (for example, a metal) on top of a semiconductor body used for switching, rectification and photo-detection
- MOSFET : A type of field-effect transistor with four electrical contacts and three layers: a metal top layer (connected to the gate contact),separated by an insulating layer (usually an oxide layer) from a semiconductor layer (connected to the body contact). The gate voltage switches "on" and "off" the electrical connection between a source and drain contact at the semiconductor surface.
- Fermi function : The equilibrium occupancy of an energy level in a system of independent fermions at a fixed temperature.