Ludwig Wittgenstein/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ludwig Wittgenstein, or pages that link to Ludwig Wittgenstein or to this page or whose text .
- Analytic philosophy : Philosophical tradition that emphasizes the logical analysis of concepts and the study of the language in which they are expressed.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Philosophical Investigations : Add brief definition or description
- Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus : 1921 book containing the early philosophical work of Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- Logical positivism : A school of philosophy that combines positivism—which states that the only authentic knowledge is scientific knowledge—with some kind of logical analysis, which is similar, but not the same as logicism.
- G.E. Moore : Add brief definition or description
- Bertrand Russell : (1872–1970) British analytic philosopher, logician, essayist and political activist.