From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Kirov-class, or pages that link to Kirov-class or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kirov-class. Needs checking by a human.
- AGM-84 Harpoon : A U.S. developed anti-shipping missile that can be launched from aircraft, ships and submarines
- Aircraft carrier : A warship designed to launch and recover combat aircraft and aircraft that support military operations
- Anti-air warfare : In the context of naval warfare, the mission of defending against aircraft and missiles, from platforms under naval command and control, possibly in coordination with other services and possibly defending land as well as sea areas.
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- Anti-submarine warfare : (ASW) In the context of naval warfare, the mission of attacking underwater vessels, from platforms under naval command and control.
- Cruiser : While definitions vary with time and doctrine, a large warship capable of acting independently, as a flagship, or a major escort; capabilities include anti-air warfare, anti-surface warfare, anti-submarine warfare, land attack, and possibly ballistic missile defense
- Naval warfare : The military history of the organized navies of the world from 300 BCE to the present.
- P-700 3M-45 Granat : An exceptionally powerful, long-range anti-shipping missile carried by Russian/Soviet Kirov-class/Admiral Ushakov-class large cruisers and OSCAR-class cruise missile submarines
- Warship : A ship designed to employ weapons and sensors in direct naval warfare