From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Keynesians, or pages that link to Keynesians or to this page or whose text .
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Macroeconomics : The study of the behaviour of the principal economic aggregates, treating the national economy as an open system.
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- Fiscal policy : Policy concerning public expenditure, taxation and borrowing and the provision of public goods and services, and their effects upon social conduct, the distribution of wealth and the level of economic activity.