Kennel club/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Kennel club, or pages that link to Kennel club or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kennel club. Needs checking by a human.
- Australian National Kennel Council : Official all-breed kennel club of Australia.
- Breed club : Societies dedicated to the breeding and welfare of a specific breed of purebred dog.
- Breed-specific legislation : a law, ordinance or policy which pertains to a specifically named animal breed or breeds, but does not affect any others.
- Dog breeding : The vocation of mating carefully selected specimens of the same dog breed in order to reproduce specific, consistently replicable qualities and characteristics.
- Dog breed : A selectively-bred dog group with dependably similar and predictable characteristics.
- Dog group : An official category under the auspices of a kennel club, a group comprises many individual dog breeds.
- Dog show : Competition or display of domestic dogs.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Fédération Cynologique Internationale : An international umbrella organisation for kennel clubs, headquartered in Belgium.
- Great Dane : A very large dog breed, usually classed in the working dog group.
- Group (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Jack Russell Terrier : Small, tenacious and resourceful terrier originally developed as a hunting dog.
- Kennel Club (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Miniature Fox Terrier : A small Australian vermin-routing terrier, developed from 19th Century Fox Terriers and Fox Terrier types.
- Mixed-breed dog : Dog that has characteristics of two or more types of breeds, or is a descendant of feral or pariah dog populations.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- Terrier : A member or descendant of any of several dog breeds or dog landraces originally developed for hunting or vermin routing.
- The Kennel Club : A prestigious kennel club based in London, England, founded in 1873; the oldest all-breed kennel club.
- Toy dog : A dog from any of many small breeds; any small dog; also, a popular plush toy.
- Working dog : A diverse group of domestic dogs used to perform specific tasks to assist humans in their work.