Kagoshima prefecture/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Kagoshima prefecture, or pages that link to Kagoshima prefecture or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kagoshima prefecture. Needs checking by a human.
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Kyushu : (九州 Kyuushuu) third-largest and westernmost of the main islands of Japan, divided into seven regions and including the cities of Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kumamoto and Kagoshima; population about 13,000,000.
- Okinawa prefecture : (沖縄県 Okinawa-ken) Area of Japan consisting of many southerly islands of the Ryukyu Islands chain, with Okinawa Island the largest; population about 1,300,000.
- Ryukyu Islands : (南西諸島 Nansei Shotoo 'Southwest Islands') subtropical Japanese island chain in the East China Sea, east of Taiwan; divided between Okinawa and Kagoshima prefectures and home to the Ryukyuan languages and people.