James Bond/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to James Bond, or pages that link to James Bond or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/James Bond. Needs checking by a human.
- A-ha : A Norwegian pop music band formed in 1983.
- Bond (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Boysie Oakes : A secret agent created in 1964 by the British spy novelist John Gardner at the height of the fictional spy mania.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence recruiting : The recruiting of human assets who do not work for a foreign intelligence service, as part of human-source intelligence.
- Donald Hamilton : (1916 - 2006) An American author best known for his long-running Matt Helm series (1960-1993).
- Dr. No (film) : The first film in the James Bond series, released in 1962
- John Brock : Fictional British secret agent who starred in three 1960s thrillers by Desmond Skirrow.
- John Gardner : British writer of thrillers best known for continuing the James Bond series originally created by Ian Fleming.
- Pen and paper role-playing game : "A game in which the players take on the role of characters in a fictional setting, and adventure through a scenario presented by a referee, or 'Game Master'."
- Vodka : A distilled alcoholic beverage consisting of a clear liquid comprising mostly water and ethanol purified by distillation from a fermented substance, usually grain.
- William Haggard : The pseudonym of Richard Henry Michael Clayton (August 11, 1907 – 1993), an English writer of fictional spy thrillers set in the 1960s through the 1980s, or, as the writer H. R. F. Keating called them, "action novels of international power.