John Brock/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Brock, or pages that link to John Brock or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/John Brock. Needs checking by a human.
- Batman : A comic book superhero that is published by DC Comics.
- Brighton : English city on the south coast with a population of around 480,000.
- Desmond Skirrow : British advertising executive who wrote three light-hearted thrillers in the late 1960s featuring a tough advertising executive-secret agent named John Brock.
- I Was Following This Girl : Thriller by the English novelist Desmond Skirrow first published in England in 1967.
- It Won't Get You Anywhere : Thriller by the English novelist Desmond Skirrow first published in England in 1966.
- James Bond : Fictional British MI6 agent, created in 1952 by writer Ian Fleming.
- Ray Bradbury : (born August 22 1920) An American writer of novels, essays and short stories, particularly on topics in fantasy, horror, science fiction, and mystery.
- Raymond Chandler : Influential American writer of hard-boiled thrillers featuring private eye Philip Marlowe.
- Rugby : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Rugby (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Secret Intelligence Service : Britain's national-level civilian organization for intelligence and covert action