Ivy League/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ivy League, or pages that link to Ivy League or to this page or whose text .
- Higher education : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See higher education (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- University : A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- United States : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Brown University : Add brief definition or description
- Columbia University : Ivy League college in New York City founded in 1754.
- Cornell University : Founded in 1865, and a private university member of the Ivy League as well as New York State's land grant institution, the first U.S. institution of higher learning to add professional and practical topics to classics; located in Ithaca, New York
- Dartmouth College : Founded in 1769, the school is graduate and undergraduate despite the "college" name; it is a member of the Ivy League and located in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Harvard University : Institution of higher education in located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Princeton University : Among the most highly regarded U.S. educational institutions, located in Princeton, New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania : Ivy League U.S. institution in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yale University : Highly respected U.S. research and teaching university in New Haven, Connecticut