Interspike interval/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Interspike interval, or pages that link to Interspike interval or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Health science : The helping professions that use applied science to improve health and to treat disease.
- Nervous system : The control unit of bodily functions in animals.
- Neuron : An excitable cell that is specialized to conduct nerve impulses.
- Action potential : A brief change in voltage that travels along a cell membrane.
- Interspike interval histogram : Histogram in which experimental neurophysiologists measure and analyse the electrical behaviour of neurons in the brain.