Hund's rules/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hund's rules, or pages that link to Hund's rules or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hund's rules. Needs checking by a human.
- Electron configuration : The arrangement of electrons of an atom, a molecule, or other physical structure, distributed in the orbitals of the given system.
- Oxidative stress : An imbalance between the production of reactive oxygen and a biological system's ability to readily detoxify the reactive intermediates or easily repair the resulting damage.
- Russell-Saunders coupling : A coupling scheme of electronic spin- and orbital-angular momenta in atomic spectroscopy.
- Term symbol : An abbreviated description of the angular momentum quantum numbers in a multi-electron atom.