Hudson Bay/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hudson Bay, or pages that link to Hudson Bay or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hudson Bay. Needs checking by a human.
- Arctic Ocean : The sea around the Earth's North pole.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- Canada, history : Add brief definition or description
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Churchill, Manitoba : (2006 Population 923) A town on the shore of Hudson Bay in Manitoba, Canada.
- Colonial America : The eastern United States and parts of Canada from the time of European settlement to the time of the American Revolution.
- Eponym : The name of a person which has been applied to some non-personal thing of significance.
- Glacier : Bodies of flowing ice that form when more snow accumulates each year than melts.
- Greenland : The largest Island in the Arctic Ocean.
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Minnesota : State located in the Midwestern United States.
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.
- Ontario : A province in eastern Canada, the second largest in area and with approximately 12,000,000 people (2006 census) the most populous.
- Quebec : A province in eastern Canada, mostly French speaking and with a population of about 7 million.
- Winnipeg : The capital and largest city in the province of Manitoba, Canada.