From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Greenland, or pages that link to Greenland or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Greenland. Needs checking by a human.
- Arctic Ocean : The sea around the Earth's North pole.
- Church of Norway : The state church of Norway; Evangelical-Lutheran.
- Glacier : Bodies of flowing ice that form when more snow accumulates each year than melts.
- Grise Fiord : A settlement on Ellesmere Island, and one of the northernmost settlements on Earth.
- Hudson Bay : A large (1.23 million km²) body of water in northeastern Canada on the Arctic Ocean.
- Inuit : A group of culturally similar indigenous peoples inhabiting the Arctic regions of Alaska, Greenland, the Canadian territories of Northwest Territories and Nunavut, the province of Quebec and the northern part of Labrador.
- James Tytler : (1745-1804) notably feckless and debt ridden Scottish writer, who was the first Briton to travel in a hot-air balloon,
- John Franklin : (April 15, 1786 - June 11, 1847) British sea captain and Arctic explorer.
- Minik Wallace : One of six Inuk brought to the United States from Greenland in 1897 by explorer Robert Peary.
- National Environmental Research Institute of Denmark : An independent environmental research institute within the University of Aarhus in Denmark that undertakes scientific consulting work and monitoring of the environment as well as applied and strategic research.
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- Technocracy Inc. : An American organisation that promotes technocracy.
- USS Arneb (AKA-56) : Andromeda-class attack cargo ship of the Second World War and beyond; the AKA longest in service
- USS Marquette (AKA-95) : U.S. Navy Andromeda-class attack cargo ship
- USS Pamina (AKA-34) : Artemis-class attack cargo ship
- USS Shadwell (LSD-15) : Casa Grande-class Landing Ship Dock
- USS Whitley (AKA-91) : Attack cargo ship of the Andromeda-class, serving in WWII
- USS Winston (AKA-94) : Serving in WWII, an Andromeda-class attack cargo ship
- USS Wyandot (AKA-92) : Attack cargo ship of the Andromeda-class, serving in WWII and well beyond