Church of Norway/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Church of Norway, or pages that link to Church of Norway or to this page or whose text .
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- : A national branch of Christianity officially endorsed by the state.
- Church of England : the religious tradition of the Church of England and the other autonomous members of the Anglican Communion.
- Church of Scotland : The national church of Scotland (Presbyterian), founded in the mid-16th century by John Knox as part of the Scottish Reformation.
- : The national church of Sweden, formerly the state church. (Lutheran)
- Martin Luther : German theologian and monk (1483-1546); led the Reformation; believed that salvation is granted on the basis of faith rather than deeds.