Horace Greeley/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Horace Greeley, or pages that link to Horace Greeley or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Horace Greeley. Needs checking by a human.
- 30th United States Congress : U.S. Congress seated March 4, 1847 to March 3, 1849, the last two years of President James K. Polk's term.
- American election campaigns, 19th century : In the 19th century during the First Party System, the Second Party System and the Third Party System the United States invented or developed a number of new methods for conducting American Election Campaigns.
- Charles Sumner : Add brief definition or description
- Kansas Nebraska Act : A U.S. Congressional Act of 1854 creating the territories of Kansas and Nebraska, and allowing the settlers to decide whether or not to allow slavery.
- Reconstruction : The attempt from 1865 to 1877 in American history to resolve the issues of the American Civil War.
- Samuel Bowles : Add brief definition or description
- Slave Power : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Civil War, Origins : The U.S. Civil War emerged from the expansion of slavery in the U.S. and its implication in all aspects of U.S. society, economy, and politics.
- U.S. Republican Party, history : Add brief definition or description
- Vernon Louis Parrington : American historian, literary critic, and a leader of the Progressive movement.