Henry Hudson/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Henry Hudson, or pages that link to Henry Hudson or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Henry Hudson. Needs checking by a human.
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Eponym : The name of a person which has been applied to some non-personal thing of significance.
- Hudson Bay : A large (1.23 million km²) body of water in northeastern Canada on the Arctic Ocean.
- Hudson River : The most important river in New York State.
- John Franklin : (April 15, 1786 - June 11, 1847) British sea captain and Arctic explorer.
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.
- Ontario : A province in eastern Canada, the second largest in area and with approximately 12,000,000 people (2006 census) the most populous.
- Open Polar Sea : A hypothesized ice-free ocean surrounding the North Pole, now known to have not existed.
- Pennsylvania, history : Add brief definition or description
- Rip Van Winkle : Short story by Washington Irving, first published in 1819, about a man who falls asleep and only re-awakens 20 years later to a completely changed world.