Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck, or pages that link to Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck or to this page or whose text .
- Restructuring of the United States Army : A major doctrinal and organization redesign of the United States Army, with its chief feature being moving from the division to the Brigade Combat Team and new supporting brigade structures as the basic Unit of Action
- Logistics (military) : "The science of planning and carrying out the movement and maintenance of forces." (Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms)
- Gulf War : The conflict started by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and ended with the liberation of Kuwait and major damage to Iraqi forces, by a US-led UN coalition in 1991.
- High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle : (HMMWV) Basic light truck of the United States Army, which comes in a wide variety of modular variants. A civilian version is called the Hummer.
- Heavy Equipment Transporter System : The combination of a 8x8 M1070 tractor and a 70-ton semi-trailer, M1000, principally for road transportation of the M1 Abrams tank
- Intermodal container : Standard sized containers for shipping cargo on multiple modes of transport