Intermodal container/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Intermodal container, or pages that link to Intermodal container or to this page or whose text .
- Cargo : Add brief definition or description
- Transportation : Operation of moving people or goods from one place to another using vehicles, aircraft, or shipping, via infrastructure such as roads, railways, sea lanes, pipelines, air routes and space.
- Container ship : Container ships are merchant vessels specialized to carry standard sized shipping containers.
- Container port : Seaports designed for handling container ships loaded with intermodal shipping containers
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck : Standard modular heavy truck series for the United States Army
- Railyard : A yard where freight cars are marshalled and assembled into a freight train
- United States Transportation Command : The single point of contact and operations for transportation services, by land, air, and sea, for the U.S. Department of Defense