Hans Reichenbach/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hans Reichenbach, or pages that link to Hans Reichenbach or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hans Reichenbach. Needs checking by a human.
- Logical positivism : A school of philosophy that combines positivism—which states that the only authentic knowledge is scientific knowledge—with some kind of logical analysis, which is similar, but not the same as logicism.
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk : (1881 - 1938) Turkish statesman, president from 1923 to 1938, who modernized and secularized Turkey.
- Rudolf Carnap : (1891–1970) Philosopher, a leading member of the Vienna Circle and an advocate of logical positivism
- Vienna Circle : Group of philosophers, scientists, and mathematicians formed in the 1920s that met regularly in Vienna to investigate scientific language and scientific method.