Halifax, Nova Scotia/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Halifax, Nova Scotia, or pages that link to Halifax, Nova Scotia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Halifax, Nova Scotia. Needs checking by a human.
- African American : The generally-accepted term for United States citizens with black African ancestry.
- British Empire : The worldwide domain controlled by Britain from its origins about 1600
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia : (2001 pop.: 65,741), A metropolitan area of the Halifax Regional Municipality, and a former city in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Halifax Regional Municipality : Regional municipality in Nova Scotia, Canada, containing the cities of Halifax and Dartmouth.
- New Brunswick, Canada : a Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Nova Scotia : (population 939,531) A Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Paper : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Paper (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- USS Alchiba (AKA-6) : WWII U.S. Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Alhena (AKA-9) : WWII U.S. attack cargo ship
- USS Almaack (AKA-10) : attack cargo ship of the Second World War
- War of 1812 : A sideshow, 1812-1815, of the Napoleonic Wars, between the United States and Great Britain; Britain ignored American demands to end the impressment (seizure) of American sailors, interference with American maritime rights, and support for hostile Indians in the American West; the war was essentially a draw
- White House : The official residence and offices of the President of the United States; also used to describe Presidential level activity