Graph theory/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Graph theory, or pages that link to Graph theory or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Graph theory. Needs checking by a human.
- Combinatorics : Branch of mathematics concerning itself, at the elementary level, with counting things.
- Discrete mathematics : The disciplines within mathematics that study discrete objects: combinatorics, graph theory, number theory, mathematical logic, …
- Document Object Model (XML) : Add brief definition or description
- Geographic Information System : Combined database and mapping system for the capture, storage, and manipulation of geographic data.
- Graph (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Graph coloring : Graph labelling, which assigns labels traditionally called 'colours' to elements of a graph subject to certain constraints.
- Logic : The study of the standards and practices of correct argumentation.
- Macromolecular chemistry : The study of the physical, biological and chemical structure, properties, composition, and reaction mechanisms of macromolecules.
- Mathematical induction : A general method of proving statements concerning a positive integral variable.
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Matroid : Structure that captures the essence of a notion of 'independence' that generalizes linear independence in vector spaces.
- Register allocation by graph coloring : Add brief definition or description
- Riemann zeta function : Mathematical function of a complex variable important in number theory for its connection with the distribution of prime numbers.
- Tutte matrix : A matrix used to determine the existence of a perfect matching in a graph: that is, a set of edges which is incident with each vertex exactly once.
- Vertex (geometry) : Point which describes the corners or intersections of geometric shapes.