Golgi apparatus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Golgi apparatus, or pages that link to Golgi apparatus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Golgi apparatus. Needs checking by a human.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Cell (biology) : The basic unit of life, consisting of biochemical networks enclosed by a membrane.
- Eukaryote : An organism that is composed of one or more cells containing cell nuclei.
- Metabolism : The modification of chemical substances by living organisms.
- Trypanosoma brucei : Parasitic obligate protist species, with three subspecies, that causes African trypanosomiasis (or sleeping sickness) in humans and nagana in animals in Africa.