Gia Lam Airport/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gia Lam Airport, or pages that link to Gia Lam Airport or to this page or whose text .
- Vietnam : A country in Southeast Asia, neighboring China, Laos, and Cambodia, and with seacoast on the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. Now the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam, under a Communist government with a market economic system, it spawned from ancient kingdoms, was a colony called French Indochina, and was partitioned into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) between 1954 and 1975.
- Economy of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Dien Bien Phu Airport : Renamed from Lai Chau City in honor of the Battle of Dien Bien Phu, the decisive 1954 battle of the Indochinese revolution, the capital of Lai Chau Province of Vietnam
- Vinh Airport : A province in the narrowest part of Vietnam, between Laos and the South China Sea, known as the birthplace of Ho Chi Minh; current economy largely based on production of construction materials
- Na San Airport : Add brief definition or description