Genetic polymorphism/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Genetic polymorphism, or pages that link to Genetic polymorphism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Genetic polymorphism. Needs checking by a human.
- Adrenergic receptor : Cell-surface proteins that bind epinephrine and/or norepinephrine with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes. The two major classes of adrenergic receptors, alpha and beta, were originally discriminated based on their cellular actions but now are distinguished by their relative affinity for characteristic synthetic ligands.
- Cytochrome P-450 : A superfamily of hundreds of closely related hemeproteins found throughout the phylogenetic spectrum, from animals, plants, fungi, to bacteria.
- G-protein-coupled receptor kinase : A family of protein kinases which regulate the activity of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) by phosphorylating their intracellular domains after their associated G proteins have been released and activated.
- Polymorphism (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Preoperative care : Preparation and management of a patient prior to surgery.
- Sympathetic nervous system : Portion of the autonomic nervous system concerned with nonvolitional preparation of the organism for emergency situations.
- Warfarin : Rat poison also used as anticoagulant medication to prevent embolism and thrombosis