From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Genesis. Needs checking by a human.
- Abraham : Biblical patriarch and founder of Abrahamic monotheism.
- Authors of the Bible : Individuals who have authored or co-authored literature that has appeared in the various scriptural canons of Judaism and of Christianity.
- Butler : Manages all affairs of a household and servicing of principals and guests, providing the service themselves and/or hiring and supervising outside contractors, vendors, housekeeping staff, chef, chauffeur, valet, or personal assistant or secretary.
- Confessions (Augustine) : Autobiography of Augustine of Hippo, written around 400 CE.
- Creationism : The belief that the world and the universe were created by God.
- Deism : A religious philosophy which holds that religious beliefs must be founded on human reason and observed features of the natural world, and that these sources reveal the existence of a God or supreme being.
- Ethics : The branch of philosophy dealing with standards of good and evil.
- Framework interpretation (Genesis) : A variant of the creationist view of the origin of the universe and life on Earth.
- Fundamentalism : Form of religion that holds to scriptural inerrantism or similarly strict literalism.
- Gold : Chemical element 79, symbol Au, a lustrous corrosion-resistant precious metal used for money, electronics and jewelry.
- Hebrew Bible : consists of religious works categorized into the Torah (Law), Nevi'im (Prophets), and Ketuvim (Writings).
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Old earth creationism : Add brief definition or description
- Pantheism : A religious and philosophical doctrine that everything is of an all-encompassing immanent abstract God; or that the universe, or nature, and God are equivalent.
- Quiverfull : A Protestant, Evangelical movement that advocates large families and no birth control.
- Sin : An immoral act or omission considered by Christians and other religious people to be against divine law, or offending God.
- Snake (organism) : Elongate legless carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, order Squamata, abundant in all warm countries.
- Torah : Add brief definition or description
- Young earth creationism : A set of beliefs espoused by some fundamentalist Protestants who use literal hermeneutics to interpret the Bible. They believe that God created the universe in six 24-hour days and that the earth is only 6,000 – 10,000 years old.