Framework interpretation (Genesis)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Framework interpretation (Genesis), or pages that link to Framework interpretation (Genesis) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Framework interpretation (Genesis). Needs checking by a human.
- Big Bang : A cosmological theory holding that the universe originated approximately 20 billion years ago from the violent explosion of a very small agglomeration of matter of extremely high density and temperature.
- Cosmic inflation : Theorized exponential expansion of the universe at the end of the grand unification epoch, 10−36 seconds after the Big Bang, driven by a negative-pressure vacuum energy density.
- Cosmology : A branch of astronomy and of metaphysics committed to the study of the universe as a whole, of the contents, structure, and evolution of the universe from the beginning of time to the future.
- Creationism : The belief that the world and the universe were created by God.
- Genesis : First book of the Torah and the Hebrew Bible.