Frieda Fromm-Reichmann/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Frieda Fromm-Reichmann, or pages that link to Frieda Fromm-Reichmann or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- Mentally healthy mind : A mind of a person who functions effectively as a human being, who continues to adapt favorably to the environment, who has self-control and is alert to changes in the environment.
- Sigmund Freud : (1856 – 1939) Pioneering psychiatrist who developed psychoanalysis.
- Mental illness : A disease of the brain and mind.
- Mental health : The well-being of the brain and mind.
- Abraham Maslow : Psychologist known for forming the humanistic psychology movement, and for his hierarchy of needs leading to optimal functioning of human beings; he emphasized optimization over treatment of disease