From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Freemasonry, or pages that link to Freemasonry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Freemasonry. Needs checking by a human.
- Conspiracy theory : Belief that a covert and deceptive organization or people is responsible for important world events, and that these people are hiding their own involvement, acting from behind the scenes and spreading misinformation.
- John Paul Jones (naval officer) : (b. John Paul, July 6, 1747 - July 18, 1792) Officer in the Continental Navy, known as the "Father of the American Navy."
- Julius Evola : (1898 – 1974) Italian philosopher, artist, exoterist, and scholar of Oriental thinking.
- Ordo Templi Orientis : Ritual magic organization founded in Germany around 1904, which found its inspiration in the medieval Knights Templar, who were suppressed through most of Europe in the fourteenth century.
- Pythagoras : Greek mathematician and thinker of the 6th century BCE.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Secret society : A type of subculture with three characteristics: "it is exclusive, it claims to own special secrets, and it shows a strong inclination to favor its own" (Alan Axelrod).
- Uniform : An outfit which is prescribed or ceremonial based on one's position, employment, membership in an organization or societal status.