From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Flucloxacillin, or pages that link to Flucloxacillin or to this page or whose text .
- Antibiotic : Drugs that reduce the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
- Penicillin : A class of antibiotic drugs that have a common β-lactam core structure.
- Amoxicillin : A beta-lactam based antibiotic drug similar to ampicillin but which has enhanced stability towards gastric juices.
- Ampicillin : A broad-spectrum antibiotic and a derivative of penicillin.
- Azlocillin : An antibiotic, β-lactam drug used to treat infections.
- Carbenicillin : A beta-lactam antibiotic and penicillin derivative used against infections of the urinary tract.
- Cloxacillin : A penicillin-like, beta-lactam antibiotic used to treat infections.
- Dicloxacillin : A -lactam based, penicillin-like, penicillinase-resistant antibiotic.
- Hetacillin : A penicillin-like, beta-lactam-based antibiotic prodrug used to treat infections.
- Oxacillin : A penicillin beta-lactam antibiotic similar to flucloxacillin and used in resistant staphylococci infections.
- Mezlocillin : A penicillin-like, beta-lactam antibiotic medication.
- Penicillin G : Also called benzopenicillin or benzylpenicillin, is an antibiotic derived from penicillin and used to treat severe infections from most Gram-positive and some Gram-negative cocci.
- Penicillin V : phenoxymethyl penicillin, a broad-spectrum, beta-lactam-based antibiotic used to treat Gram-positive bacteria infections.
- Piperacillin : A -lactam antibiotic derived from ampicillin that is similar to penicillin.