From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Flagship, or pages that link to Flagship or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Flagship. Needs checking by a human.
- Aircraft carrier : A warship designed to launch and recover combat aircraft and aircraft that support military operations
- Carrier strike group : In the U.S. Navy, the group of ships centered around a large aircraft carrier
- High-value asset : A military aircraft, ship, weapon, or other asset with such power, either as a force multiplier or in destructive capability, to justify a strong protective force
- USS Auburn (AGC-10) : Mount McKinley-class amphibious command ship
- USS Betelgeuse (AKA-11) : U.S. Navy WWII Arcturus-class attack cargo ship
- USS Eldorado (AGC-11) : A Mount McKinley class amphibious force command ship named after a mountain range in Nevada.
- USS Estes (AGC-12) : Mount McKinley-class amphibious command ship
- USS Mount McKinley (AGC-7) : The first of the WWII class of dedicated amphibious command ships
- USS Mount Olympus (AGC-8) : Mount McKinley class amphibious force command ship.
- USS Panamint (AGC-13) : Mount McKinley-class amphibious cargo ship
- USS Pocono (AGC-16) : Adirondack-class amphibious command ship
- USS Taconic (AGC-17) : Adirondack-class amphibious command ship, which served for 23 years
- United States Seventh Fleet : The forward-deployed forces of the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps that operate in the western Pacific Ocean; a major operating command under United States Pacific Command
- United States Sixth Fleet : The major forward-deployed U.S. Navy command of the United States European Command; operates in the Mediterranean Sea
- Virginia, history : Add brief definition or description