Final Fantasy (series)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Final Fantasy (series), or pages that link to Final Fantasy (series) or to this page or whose text .
- Game : A structured or semi-structured contrived activity, primarily undertaken for enjoyment or, sometimes, practice.
- Video game : A game played using an electronic controller to manipulate images on a display screen.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Final Fantasy. Needs checking by a human.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Final Fantasy VIII : 1999 Square-Enix role-playing game for the Sony PlayStation and PC.
- Final Fantasy VII : Square-Enix role-playing game in the Final Fantasy series released in 1997.
- Nintendo : A leading manufacturer of consumer electronics, especially video games and video game consoles; based in Japan.
- Nobuo Uematsu : (b. 1959) Japanese composer of video-game music.
- Role-playing game : A type of game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories, often in an fantastic setting.
- Zeppelin : A type of rigid airship pioneered by German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin in the early 20th century.