From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Taxation : The transfer of resources from the community to the government.
- Tax reform : Strategies to improve tax collection.
- John Linder : U.S. Representative (R-Georgia); Republican Study Committee; 100% American Conservative Union rating, 2008
- Saxby Chambliss : U.S. Senator (R-Georgia); Senate Armed Services Committee; Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Neal Boortz : U.S. libertarian talk radio host and attorney; author of The Terrible Truth about Liberals ; advisory board, Republican Liberty Caucus
- James M. Bennett : Nonpartisan activist for FairTax based in New Jersey.
- Mike Huckabee : Former Governor of Arkansas and conservative talk show host.
- Americans for Fair Taxation : A nonpartisan grassroots activist group in the United States which advocates the FairTax consumption-based tax plan.
- Fiscal conservatism : A political position (primarily in the United States) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt.
- Revenue neutrality : Add brief definition or description