Exothermic reaction/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Exothermic reaction, or pages that link to Exothermic reaction or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Exothermic reaction. Needs checking by a human.
- Cellular respiration : A series of metabolic processes by which living cells produce energy through the oxidation of organic substances.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Enthalpy : Energy function of thermodynamic system equal to internal energy plus pV (pressure times volume).
- Heat : A form of energy that flows spontaneously from hotter to colder bodies that are in thermal contact.