Eurozone crisis/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Europa pressroom
- The European Central Bank
- The European Commission/Economic and Financial Affairs (ECOFIN) website
- European Commission Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs
- The European Financial Stability Facility
- French Government website
- French Presidential website
- German Government website
- The Greek Government's foreign affairs website
- Italian Government website
- The Economist Euro crisis portal
- Euro Intelligence]
- Financial Times Interactive timeline: Greek debt crisis
- Financial Times Eurozone Crisis Live Blog
- Hellenic Resources Network
- INET Council on the euro zone crisis
- Bruegel. Economic policy research and analysis. Membership includes European governments and companies.
- European Council on Foreign Relations a private not-for-profit organisation.
- Lisbon Council The Lisbon Council for Economic Competitiveness and Social Renewal seeks "strategies based on inclusion, opportunity and sustainability".
- Spinelli Group "Our goal is a federal and post-national Europe, a Europe of the citizens."