Euclid's lemma/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Euclid's lemma, or pages that link to Euclid's lemma or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Euclid's lemma. Needs checking by a human.
- Euclid : (ca. 325 BC - ca. 265 BC) Alexandrian mathematician and known as the father of geometry.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Multiplication : The binary mathematical operation of scaling one number or quantity by another (multiplying).
- Prime number : A number that can be evenly divided by exactly two positive whole numbers, namely one and itself.