From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ergonomics, or pages that link to Ergonomics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ergonomics. Needs checking by a human.
- Bioengineering : The application of electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical, nuclear and other engineering principles to understand, modify and control biological (plants and animals - including human) systems.
- Mechanical engineering : The branch of engineering concerned with the utilisation of the basic laws of mathematics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and system dynamics in order to create unique solutions to physical problems.
- Occupational therapy : A rehabilitative service that aims to make people as independent as possible, focused on training in, and assistive devices for, activities of daily living
- Reiki : Japanese spiritual healing process and philosophical system that claims to be able to manipulate energy fields.