English breakfast/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to English breakfast, or pages that link to English breakfast or to this page or whose text .
- Food : Any edible substance ingested (eaten) by living creatures for the purpose of obtaining energy and nutrients and so sustaining life.
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- Breakfast : The traditional first meal of the day.
- British cuisine : A list of well-known dishes, meals and food items in British cuisine, in alphabetical order.
- Tea : Agricultural products of the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, prepared and cured by various methods, and usually served as an aromatic beverage with hot or boiling water.
- Egg (cuisine) : Add brief definition or description
- Bacon (food) : Add brief definition or description
- Baked beans : Add brief definition or description
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Butter : A food made by churning cream to separate out the solids.
- Toast : Add brief definition or description
- Full Irish breakfast : A meal generally consisting of at least five elements: fried pork sausages, bacon rashers, fried egg, toasted bread, and tea.
- Cheese : Dairy product made from milk curd and widely eaten in the Western Hemisphere and Europe.
- Marmite : A savory spread made from yeast.
- Tomato : The fruit of Lycopersicon lycopersicum, native to the Americas but now in widespread culinary use in many parts of the world.
- Catalogue of British cuisine