Electronic attack/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Electronic attack, or pages that link to Electronic attack or to this page or whose text .
- Information operations : The integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception, and operations security.
- Deception : The act of deceiving or misleading, through the intentional concealing or misrepresentation of facts.
- Deceptive decoy : Within the broad context of electronic warfare, which includes both electromagnetic and acoustic sensing, a device, independently launched from a target or escort, which interferes with enemy tracking or final weapons guidance
- Sacrificial decoy : Using electronic warfare techniques, a (usually) mobile transmitting device that will lure an enemy weapon to attack it rather than the real platform it is protecting
- EA-6B Prowler : This is the main tactical electronic warfare aircraft of the U.S. military, highly effective although reaching the end of its service life through airframe exhaustion
- EF-18 Growler : The U.S. Navy replacement for the EA-6B Prowler electronic warfare aircraft
- Electronic countermeasures suite controller : A computer aboard a protected vehicle, which both aids in situational awareness of weapon and sensor threats to the vehicles, and reduces crew workload in countering the threats. Practical implementations usually include at least one electronic warfare function in the controller, such as a radar warning receiver or electronic warfare expendables dispenser.
- Jammer : Add brief definition or description