Ecological footprint/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ecological footprint, or pages that link to Ecological footprint or to this page or whose text .
- Ecology : The study of the distribution and abundance of organisms and how they are affected by the environment.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Natural resources : Add brief definition or description
- Arable land : Add brief definition or description
- Carrying capacity : Add brief definition or description
- Urbanization : Add brief definition or description
- Economic growth : Add brief definition or description
- Steady-state economy : An economic concept that takes into account the needs of future generations and the limitedness of natural resources.
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- Sustainable city : City designed with consideration of environmental impact, inhabited by people dedicated to minimisation of required inputs of energy, water and food, and waste output.