Drava River/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Drava River, or pages that link to Drava River or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Drava River. Needs checking by a human.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Danube River : Europe's second longest river, about 2860 km long, second only to the Volga River.
- Dravgrad : Add brief definition or description
- Dravinja River : River in Styria (Slovenia), a right tributary of the Drava river.
- Dravograd : Town and municipality in Slovenia, located in the Carinthia province at the crossing of the Slovenian-Austrian border by the Drava river.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- Italian language : A Romance language spoken in Italy and Switzerland.
- Maribor : The second largest city in Slovenia (after Ljubljana) with a population of about 114,000.
- Meža River : Add brief definition or description
- Mislinja River : Add brief definition or description
- Slovenian language : An Indo-European language that belongs to the family of South Slavic languages, spoken by about two million speakers.
- Črneče : a village in Slovenia, situated on the right bank of the Drava river in the municipality of Dravograd.