Ljubljana is the capital and largest city in Slovenia. It is the cultural, scientific, economic, political and administrative center of Slovenia, situated in central Slovenia. The city is divided into several quarters, formerly municipalities, the main ones being Šiška, Bežigrad, Vič, Moste and Center.
Its transport connections, concentration of industry, scientific and research institutions and industrial tradition underlie its leading economic position. Ljubljana is the seat of the central government, administrative bodies and all government ministries of Slovenia. It is also the seat of the Parliament and the Office of the President of Slovenia.
- The Website of the City of Ljubljana
- Ljubljana on Wikitravel
- Official tourist site
- Ljubljana Brnik Airport
- Interactive map
- Map with panoramatic views
- Street map of Ljubljana, result of Ljubljana collaborative mapping project using OpenStreetMap
- map of Ljubljana at Najdi.si
- Map of Ljubljana at Google Maps