From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Divisibility, or pages that link to Divisibility or to this page or whose text .
- Ring theory : The mathematical theory of algebraic structures with binary operations of addition and multiplication.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Greatest common divisor : The largest positive natural number which divides evenly all numbers given.
- Least common multiple : The smallest integer which is divided evenly by all given numbers.