Digital rights management/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Digital rights management, or pages that link to Digital rights management or to this page or whose text .
- Intellectual property : A term referring to information that can be protected by patents, trademarks, trade secret practices and copyrights.
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act : Add brief definition or description
- Electronic Frontier Foundation : U.S. online civil liberties advocacy group.